levers

anyone interested in Adele tickets for tonight?

I ended up with 2 extra tickets to Adele tonight in downtown Phoenix. Face value, including Ticketmaster fees, is about $325. Located in Tempe.

If I had any say you would be banned from this site.

First, for buying Adele tickets (at any price).

Second, for admitting it.

Third, trying to sell them on a hunting web site.

• Like 7

Who ???

+1

That was my thought too. You beat me to it.

guess I'm getting old and out of touch....

If I had any say you would be banned from this site.

First, for buying Adele tickets (at any price).

Second, for admitting it.

Third, trying to sell them on a hunting web site.

Not only trying but succeeding....in 15 minutes :)

• Like 3

No different to me than country blunder ads.

Wow how far we have slipped, never thought I would see Adel tickets for sale on any outdoor website., or even someone to admit it, I t just shows how far we have slipped as a nation. :wacko: now I would understand some 38 Special or maybe some TED, but Adel :o it just goes along with all the soccer fields that are all over the place in the parks now. 35yrs ago you never seen a soccer field, if you were not playing baseball, or football or basketball no kid would of ever hung out with you and you would of been shunned. I blame Obama :angry:

• Like 1

Wow how far we have slipped, never thought I would see Adel tickets for sale on any outdoor website., or even someone to admit it, I t just shows how far we have slipped as a nation. :wacko: now I would understand some 38 Special or maybe some TED, but Adel :o it just goes along with all the soccer fields that are all over the place in the parks now. 35yrs ago you never seen a soccer field, if you were not playing baseball, or football or basketball no kid would of ever hung out with you and you would of been shunned. I blame Obama :angry:

So, soccer fields are partially to blame for our country's decline? And shunning the non athletic kids is what made us great? OK.... :blink:

• Like 1

So, soccer fields are partially to blame for our country's decline? And shunning the non athletic kids is what made us great? OK.... :blink:

So you're the guy that bought the tickets!?!?

Cmon....whos the fag that bought them! We all want to have some fun at your expense

• Like 2