Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

Everybody on my team stood for the anthem.

Same here... I remember being in elementary , jr high , and high school and there were always those Jehovah's Witness kids who never had to stand for the pledge , never had to participate in any holiday songs or activities.

Vikings have moved up to #7 in the power rankings. Huge game against the #4 ranked Panthers on Sunday, in Carolina.

Cardinals moved up to #3 after smashing Tampa Bay

I'm a llifelong Vikings fan, but also a Cardinals fan.

The Patriots are sitting at #1.

Vikings have moved up to #7 in the power rankings. Huge game against the #4 ranked Panthers on Sunday, in Carolina.

Cardinals moved up to #3 after smashing Tampa Bay

I'm a llifelong Vikings fan, but also a Cardinals fan.

The Patriots are sitting at #1.

As they should be.. They have been winning with out their 2 best offensive weapons.. Yeah I been rooting for the Vikes too just sucks they get hit big time by the injury bug.. Been there done that but hey they are still winning games too and in the NFL its all about winning.

It's a long season, and anything can happen. Vikings are racking up injuries at an alarming rate. Peterson tore his meniscus against Green Bay, and our O-line looks horrible.

It's a long season, and anything can happen. Vikings are racking up injuries at an alarming rate. Peterson tore his meniscus against Green Bay, and our O-line looks horrible.

I know thats a huge blow too.. I had a meniscus injury playing basketball and it didnt even require surgery but I was limping around for a good 2-3 weeks and had to slowly work my way back. I was helped off the court the same way AP was carried through the food court.

So has what, 20 yards this season? Impressive they've won without a damnn bit of help from him.

Bradford looked good.

My Benjamin is looking a little worried in my wallet.

I think Peterson's best day's as a RB are in the rear view mirror. Our O-line hasn't been able to run block, and open lanes for him. Not until the 3rd quarter, when Bradford got the defense spread out, did we start getting some running room.

I think Peterson's best day's as a RB are in the rear view mirror. Our O-line hasn't been able to run block, and open lanes for him. Not until the 3rd quarter, when Bradford got the defense spread out, did we start getting some running room.

Father time is undefeated bro..Around 30 these freaks of nature athletes start to break down.. AP heals faster than the Wolverine from X-Men but he's getting up there with age.

The Vikings curse rears it's ugly head once again.

After losing our franchise QB for the season, it has been announced that Adrian Peterson will undergo knee surgery to repair the damage to the injury that took place in the game against the Packers. He will most likely miss the remainder of the season.

We have 2 other good RB's, but they are not in the same class as AP, especially when he has his groove on.

Good defenses win championships. Let's hope so!