Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

I wasn't thrilled with the price for Bradford, but if he can stay healthy, and play like he did tonight, it may be worth it.

Vikings have been racking up some key player injuries. Not a good thing so early in the season.

Looks like Peterson will be sidelined with an injury. Bradford's passing ability should spread the defenses, instead of them stacking the box, and stuffing our run game.

Boycott the nfl

I am pretty much there... Box scores and highlight reels are all I have been watching. Until the American people start making people in professional sports and entertainment suffer in the form of lost $$$$$$, this PC propaganda and Political vomit will just continue to run rampant.

• Like 1

Boycott the nfl

I am pretty much there... Box scores and highlight reels are all I have been watching. Until the American people start making people in professional sports and entertainment suffer in the form of lost $$$$$$, this PC propaganda and Political vomit will just continue to run rampant.

Does that stuff really bother you guys that much? I look at this way.. Most athletes are pretty dumb and stupid they basically get paid because they are physically gifted freaks of nature

Boycott the nfl

Does that stuff really bother you guys that much? I look at this way.. Most athletes are pretty dumb and stupid they basically get paid because they are physically gifted freaks of nature

They get paid what they do because Idiot Americans Continue to pay higher ticket prices, higher concessions, buy expensive Made in China team merchandise while at the same time the New Norm is for tax payers to pay for Stadiums and then be extorted every 10 - 20 years for more or the team will leave. Ad revenue is their big money make and driven mainly( not entirely) by TV viewers. The NFL has wussified much of the game with stupid rule changes over the last 30 years. Sports and Entertainment for the most part are based off the history of The Coliseum and Gladiators, as a form of distraction from all the Political BS and Problems going on in Ancient Greece. In that respect I personally would like BS politics separate from my Sports and Entertainment.

Yes it does bother that me much. I don't support that garbage. You're right about one thing, if any of those guys were 4" shorter they'd be pushing a broom for a living

• Like 2