Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

Ugly win but ill take it. Horrible officiating on all sides. Let em play football.

Vikings had multiple opportunities to close the door on the Cowboys.

I feel bad for our defense. They played lights out football, and our crappy o-line bungled away the win.

Any doubts about who has the worst offensive line in the NFL?

Vikings had multiple opportunities to close the door on the Cowboys.

I feel bad for our defense. They played lights out football, and our crappy o-line bungled away the win.

Any doubts about who has the worst offensive line in the NFL?

Dude that o line held up at times and Bradford couldnt connect or the WR dropped some good passes.. The Cowboys didnt look so good last night and they were holding all night.. There were big runs by elliot were WR's were clearly holding I mean you couldnt miss the arm wrapped around the neck , body , and waist..The Cowboys do have a good o-line but Minny was getting through.. Dallas was nothing special against an elite defense..Minny just stinks on offense.

Worst offensive line in the NFL??? Either The Colts or Cardinals

on the 2 point conversion attempt, Bradford took a blow to the head by Dallas. The ref said the penalty didn't happen!

Really? The whole world saw it!

Its even harder to win games when you have to play against the refs too.

• Like 1

on the 2 point conversion attempt, Bradford took a blow to the head by Dallas. The ref said the penalty didn't happen!

Oh it happened and if it were Brady or Rodgers a flag wold have been thrown the second it happened.. The refs blew a lot of holding calls.. I understand that holding happens a lot but Dallas was getting away with obvious holds that fans watching from their living rooms could see..

The Cowboys are the NFL's new "Flavor of the month" because they are winning and boosting ratings.

When that happens, the refs become very biased. I have seen it with the Packers and Patriots.

• Like 1

Yeah it was the refs .... the same ones who called several questionable against Dallas negating some pretty big plays .... you can go view film every week and see many no calls made on Cowboy Receivers and players that the whole world could see but not the refs ... Every O line Holds because of the way that the rules and definitions have changed ... Every team plays against the refs in the NFL .

So quit whining , it is unbecoming even for a Vikings Fan.

Well if you look at that play there was an obvious false start by the Minnesota but nobody is talking about that? Not to mention the ball Dallas intercepted was erased by a bs hands to the face call.

Check out this video on YouTube:

Left Tackle

• Like 1

Its even harder to win games when you have to play against the refs toov

Yeah it was the refs .... the same ones who called several questionable against Dallas negating some pretty big plays .... you can go view film every week and see many no calls made on Cowboy Receivers and players that the whole world could see but not the refs ... Every O line Holds because of the way that the rules and definitions have changed ... Every team plays against the refs in the NFL .

So quit whining , it is unbecoming even for a Vikings Fan.

Being a Vikes fan will turn the best of men into whiners. Trust me on this one.

sirles was penalized for the false start

after the initial false start, on the second attempt where Bradford was hit in the face... it started with another uncalled false start! Look at the 1:00 minute mark on the above video 68 left side stepped back before the ball moved. Point is, refs miss calls all the time on both sides of the ball for all teams and in, and in a game like this bad calls could have cost either team the game.

missing calls is part of the game. The blow to Bradfords head could only be missed by a blind man. I counted at least 6 blatant holds by Dallas.

Look closely at the Dez Bryant touchdown.