Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

picking Seattle to win is a long shot.I try to pick an underdog upset win each week, but my picks always suck anyways.

I cant stand either team playing tonight. The way the league is right now, it could be a Cowboys/Patriots Superbowl. I don't really have anything against the Cowboys, but I'm getting tired of the Patriots.

• Like 1

Cubs + Trump + Cowboys = dream year for me.

Disclaimer - Trump was not my first choice.

• Like 1

Trump wasn't my choice in the primary either. I think he might have let some of the estsblishment swamp trickle back into the Whitehouse by appointing Priebus chief of staff.

I just have to get it out there ... the Cardinals STINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, I suspect you're not too far off with your assessment. Hoping for a Patriot win tonight so the Cards have a chance

in their division. Probably won't matter with the level of play we've seen from them this year. Hats off to the Niners for their effort,

made for a competitive game.

Unfortunately, I suspect you're not too far off with your assessment. Hoping for a Patriot win tonight so the Cards have a chance

in their division. Probably won't matter with the level of play we've seen from them this year. Hats off to the Niners for their effort,

made for a competitive game.

Dang Sea Hawks... At this point the Cardinal will be playing for a wild card birth... gonna win 6 in a row!

After getting cut by Vikings, Blair Walsh misses the door wide left on his way out...

I was hoping the Cardinals defense would break Kaepernick's legs. Give him a legitimate reason to kneel on the sidelines.

AZ @ Minny on Sunday!!! Loser will probably not make the playoffs. Expect both teams to come out hard and be a low scoring game..I think Arizona has the edge offensively but Minny's front seven could change the outcome at any given moment.

I don't have much faith in the Vikings going forward this year. Too many injuries, and a defense that isn't showing up. Vikes just released their kicker, Blair Walsh.

Do or die time.

My pick

Cardinals 20

Vikings 17

• Like 1