Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

the ref's are really bad this season.

+1. Looking like New England vs. Seattle, at this point. The Cowboys will choke.

watched the USC - Washington game last night. Huskies no longer undefeated.

The Wildcats lose again. No big surprise.

Lots of good games today.

The Vikings tail spin continues, and they lose to the Redskins 20-13. I have seen this Viking implosion re-run before.

Packers win

Steelers win

Cardinals win

Upset pick...Seahawks over the Patriots

You can call me McDonalds. I'm lovin' it.

Here's some more good news for you. We just lost Jake Long for the season. Bringing in Long was a desperate attempt by the Vikings to help a nonexistent oline. His bad knees only held up for a few games.

This season went from good, to bad, to horrendous. We are now the Cleveland Browns of the NFC. The Packers are sucking too. Detroit Lions could end up as the division winner.

$50 to me, $20 to Amanda and we'll call the bet square. .....

Nay. We are tied with Detroit for division lead, we just have to stay one game ahead of the other crappy teams in the NFC North.

We play the Cardinals at home next week, and they are in a close game with a 1-7 49er team right now.

Hoping Seattle loses tonight.... The whole NFC is losing lol except Dallas and no one likes Dallas!

post-3803-0-29899200-1479085369.jpg
  • Like 1

Even with the banged up defense the Cowboy's are getting it done .... and giving exciting games to boot... Go Cowboys !

Cowboys arguably have the best Oline in the league. Thats been one of the keys to the Prescott and Elliot success

It took Jerry Jones 20+ years to realize that all those super bowls in the 90's were won by the o line.