Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

Vikings getting they assss whipped!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^YUP!!!!!

2 weeks ago the Vikings were the best team in the league. After the bye week they look like the walking dead. What the heck happened to these guys?

Norv Turner should be fired.

The great pretenders once again.

Because of injuries our offensive line is the worst in the league. The Vikings are scraping the bottom of the barrel to fill the offensive line. They brought in Jake Long who was washed up 2 contracts ago.

I'm sure glad we burned a 1st round draft pick to bring in Bradford who has been a deer in the headlights the last 2 games.

• Like 1

I really thought the Cardinals would be one of the top NFC teams this season. Looks as if the Cowboys maybe that team.

YEAH, AMERICAS TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL

Actually, I pretty much kiss that $100 bill goodbye but the way the Bears made them look last night I might have Rejuvenation in that bet!

Next thing you know kapernick is going to run all over their asses. And to think I had some faith in the Minnesota defense and kept Howard on the bench in fantasy! 29 Points later...

Because of injuries our offensive line is the worst in the league. The Vikings are scraping the bottom of the barrel to fill the offensive line. They brought in Jake Long who was washed up 2 contracts ago.

I'm sure glad we burned a 1st round draft pick to bring in Bradford who has been a deer in the headlights the last 2 games.

Haha, he's YOUR Bradford!

Loved the pass where the Vikings receiver was hit in the back if the head with the pass. Looked like classic slapstick. Lol

up until game 7, the Vikings had one of the stingiest defenses in the league. Then rookie Howard gashed them last night. As a long time Vikings fan, I have seen many of these implosions. Don't know whats gotten the into their heads?

Loved the pass where the Vikings receiver was hit in the back if the head with the pass. Looked like classic slapstick. Lol

I think that was Cutler who hit Jeffery in the back of the helmet

I think that was Cutler who hit Jeffery in the back of the helmet
Maybe, I missed the first three quarters. Hard to believe the Bears played like that and still spanked the Vikings. And to the worst team in the division, oh my. Sorry buddy, hope they get their mojo back.