Snapshot

NFL Superbowl prediction

I love how people who claim to support the free market whine about other people's salarys.

Here's your sign.

Vikings take care of business.

4-0

I want the #1 spot in the power rankings.

Odell "Hissy fit" Beckham.......23 yards recieving

attachicon.gif57f322714e3b1ff23f00000c.jpeg

That D-line is playing lights out... Eli's so good at getting rid of the ball even though Minny wasnt sacking him all night they were hurrying and getting into the back field like it was no one else's business!!! Minny looks like last years Broncos.. That offense doesnt even have to do much.. WOW good luck the rest of the way Minny!

Moving up

RANK

DEN.png

4-0 BRONCOS

Can't leave these fellas out of the top spot anymore. Seeing how the Patriots got blown out at home with a backup QB while the Broncos comfortably won on the road with their No. 2, putting Gary Kubiak's squad at the top spot in the rankings makes complete sense. At the quarter mark, Denver has proven that the ancillary (non-QB) parts are premium -- SEE: entire defense, C.J. Anderson, special teams -- so any deficiency under center is mitigated, even when compared to the top teams in the league. Kubiak called Trevor Siemian (sprained non-throwing shoulder) "day to day" on Monday. If he can't go in Sunday's game against the potent Falcons, will Paxton Lynch be a downgrade? Who knows? But the kid sure does trust his arm.

RANK

MIN.png

4-0 VIKINGS

Much love for Sam Bradford going around. Announcers are all Keith Sweat in their affectionate tones toward the Vikings quarterback. It's deserved. The defense continues to cash every check the offense -- when it falters -- writes. Yet, above it all, this is Mike Zimmer's team. He is the face of the franchise, and his Vikes have his likeness stamped all over their performance. This is a gritty bunch of bad@#$es, don't you know?

RANK

NE.png

3-1 PATRIOTS

Not sure there has been an uglier showing from the Patriots since the Lawyer Milloy game against the Bills. You remember: Bill Belichick cut the popular safety right before the season, only to see him catch on with Buffalo and help the Bills author a 31-0 shutout in Week 1. There was plenty of knee-jerk speculation after the loss that Belichick had "lost the team." Of course, New England won the Super Bowl five months later. Let's be real here: Sunday was putrid. Monday, Tom Brady walked into the building. I imagine (sane) Patriots fans are quite pleased with a 3-1 start from the Jimmy Garoppolo/Jacoby Brissett-led outfit.

the vikings have sam bradford on their team now?

Don't tell anybody. It's a secret!

the vikings have sam bradford on their team now?

Don't tell anybody. It's a secret!

hes probably going to get hurt

ESPN has the Vikings ranked # 5. 3 teams ahead of us that have a loss.

We could go 16-0, and win the SB 50-0, and we still wouldn't get respect from these turdballs

We could go 16-0, and win the SB 50-0, and we still wouldn't get respect from these turdballs

theyll blow it in the playoffs.

You suck :P

image.png

• Like 1

Quote from Fitzgerald, "Yeah, it was great to drive around seeing all the Cardinals flags flying in peoples yards and now they are all gone!!! We need to play ball and get those flags flying again!!"

No matter what you gotta love Fitz!!!

I only hang mine on game day and usually have my son take it down on Monday morning.. During the playoffs I let it fly freely all day every day!