Sign in to follow this  
Pac8541

Firenock "E" 3-pack + extras

Converting to a smaller diameter shaft this season and thought maybe some of you out there might want to give these a try.

Total of 4 nighted nocks: Firenock E3h-R 3-pack lighted nock set plus 1 extra. Comes with matched weight practice nocks (green), shock end caps, installation tool, and 7 batteries. Installation instructions included along with a few extra red nocks. LED color is red and total system weighs 23gr. These were installed on ACC 340s so they fit a shaft with a similar ID. From Firenock's webpage: Fit most medium diameter carbon shafts with internal diameter (ID) of 0.229" - 0.233" (can fit as small as 0.205")

These have been incredibly reliable. They activate upon firing your bow and are very bright. Turning them off requires bouncing the arrow nock first on a hard surface. I've never had one break when doing this even on the concrete of my patio in the back yard. I can turn them off by bouncing them on top of my Rhinehart after pulling them.

Total cost for this new off the website is close to $120. I'm offering them here for $70 shipped.

IMG_4815.jpg