DesertBull

ELD-X on sale at Midway

Ive been avoiding Midway because of their shipping prices, but they have ELD-X on sale. Appx $7-10 off per box. Add that to no tax and it's worth it, IMO, since no one local seems to be able to stock the 212 grain 30 cals

2 boxes at $36 each and $11 shipping, no tax.

Heading to the range now, my 28 Nosler into with some of the eld-x loaded up to test out. I've got 200 on hand so we'll see how they shoot maybe I'll order some more!

Heading to the range now, my 28 Nosler into with some of the eld-x loaded up to test out. I've got 200 on hand so we'll see how they shoot maybe I'll order some more!

I thought you had a 7LRM?

Thanks for the heads up, i have been wanting to give them a try

I shot a few 175 7mm ELDXs the other day. They didn't shoot any better or worse than the 162 AMAXs and 168 ABLRs. I think if the BC holds true and they perform well on game, they'd be a great choice. FWIW, I shot some of the 178 30 cal ELDXs all the way to 1006 yards and they were spot on for drops though the 200s were a fair bit lower than predicted. That said, there's a few reasons they could be lower in my rifle. Lower velocity being one. Less of a sg factor another possibility.