Kilimanjaro

I can't believe it finally happened!!

I FINALLY got my transfer today!!! I am going to be moving to Montana! I AM STOKED!! I have to up there by 9/23. Friday will be my last day of work here.. I have been putting in for this transfer since they would let me a few years back.. It always seemed that I kept getting passed over based on senority.. but finally, I was my turn! Washington DC called me today and offered me the position. Moving to MT has always been something I've wanted to do for 5 or 6 years outta my life.. small town living, clean countryside and fresh air, good down to earth folks, great scenery, awesome mountains to climb in the summer off season, great fishing, etc... and lets not forget the hunting! There's WT, MD, elk, pronghorn, moose, bison, sheep, goats, lions, bear, turkeys,... and then if your a bird hunting addict like me, its like you've been dropped off in heaven.. there's sharp tailed grouse, hungarian partridge, sage grouse, pheasent, ruffed grouse, blue grouse, and spruce grouse.. my mutts are gonna LOVE this!! Man, all I need now is more vaction time! I'm gonna be a really busy body for the next month or so!

Know anybody that wants to buy a house in northeast Tucson?? I know a good one that's gonna be on the market real soon!! :lol:

Congrats Scottyboy! I hope everything goes well and you enjoy it up there. Take care of yourself.

Mike

Congrats!

I hope you don't have a problem selling your house. My neighbors house has been on the market for 2 years.

Whoo hooo.......Dang Scotty, I can't see how life could treat ya any better lately! That would be a great place to raise the kids! I will be in Montana for "lopers the first part of Oct. and was told when I tag out, I get to hunt those Grouse and Hungarian Partridge!!! I'm more excited about hunting these new birds than the Antelope! You know the first thing you need to do when you get there is make sure you have an internet connection!!! Best of luck and congrats! JIM>

Congratulations! What city?

I don't think where I'll be headed could be qualified as a "city"!!! We're gonna prolly buy a house in the small town of Conrad, which is about 50 miles north of Great Falls.. its has about 2000 folks in it. And I'll be working north of there.. that still sounds weird to me.. the "northern" border!

Jim, get with me up there if ya get a chance to! Where in the state are you lope hunting?

thanks for the words guys!

Congrats I wish you and your family the best.

Scott,

You know how much you have been blessed recently with your marriage, new child, and now the relocation. Heck, ya might bump into T-Final. Wishing you and Bonnie the best, and that Montana treats you well. Keep the floor open for me someday.

Doug~RR

Hey Scotty, I will be in Turner which is in Hill or Blaine county I think? Just south of the border and pretty central in the state....I also think its 250 miles north of Billings. Don't know much else yet, except I need to decide on the 7th or 14th for my arrival there.

Congratulations Scotty! That is awesome, that northern country is a perfect place for people who love the outdoors.

Best of luck to you and your family.