Sign in to follow this  
muledeer190

Back to back archery bull tags cant wait

Was just gunna say the same thing. Im jealous all I get to watch is couse grow. Looks like you got a few to choose from this year. Hopefully its a good hunt

I had a great first morning calling in several Bulls , biggest being 350 plus I didn't like the shot so I moved on called in a bull from the top of a mountain ,he came and gave me 10 yard shot , so now I could help my brother get a nice bull last year he busted he butt helping me . Called in several Bulls threw the week thrusday am we were headed to a area I located couple 350 plus Bulls we saw a huge heard cross the road about 4 am so we decided to go after them about 8 am they had started bedding down called his 3 cows away from the beded bull then called the bull in ,my brother stuck him it was a 15 yard shot , my hunting buddy who is the owner of the company my brother and I work for showed up that thrusday he also tagged out on a nice 5 x5 about the same time my brother shot his .We had so much work going on at the shop we had to try and finish quick .

We had about 35 cameras between us but as soon as the first wave of hunters starting checking tanks the Bulls went to hitting them after dark ,no camera theft only issue was someone pulled my pop up blind from one side of the tank and moved into another location who does that when it's not your blind . Also someone was shooting a rifle on top of a mountain we were hunting later that evening game and fish were all over it .

• Like 1

We had about 35 cameras between us but as soon as the first wave of hunters starting checking tanks the Bulls went to hitting them after dark ,no camera theft only issue was someone pulled my pop up blind from one side of the tank and moved into another location who does that when it's not your blind . Also someone was shooting a rifle on top of a mountain we were hunting later that evening game and fish were all over it .

Why was game and fish all over someone for shooting a rifle

• Like 1