Sign in to follow this  
KGAINES

Not Coues

102_0046.jpg

102_0047.jpg

102_0048.jpg

Seems like there are more and more every year.

One of the things I respected about Sam Stieger was that he refered to himself as being many things, and one of those things was "burro shooter". How those exotic range destroyers can have federal protection is beyond my understanding.

Mike

One of the things I respected about Sam Stieger was that he refered to himself as being many things, and one of those things was "burro shooter". How those exotic range destroyers can have federal protection is beyond my understanding.

Mike

Well said, Mike!

I agree they are getting out of hand, twenty years ago you might see a few here and there especially around Alamo and Pleasant, they are expanding their territory for sure.

I agree they are getting out of hand, twenty years ago you might see a few here and there especially around Alamo and Pleasant, they are expanding their territory for sure.

I worked at Lake Pleasant for about a year and had several close calls in my work vehicle, thank god I never hit one. I did have the satisfaction of legally shooting one. It was invloved in an accident and almost won.

Manny

I met a couple of old timers, years ago, who used to play a game called fins and tails at Lake Pleasent. Whoeverr had the most bass or burro tails at the end of the day was the winner.

I met a couple of old timers, years ago, who used to play a game called fins and tails at Lake Pleasent. Whoeverr had the most bass or burro tails at the end of the day was the winner.

Bah HaHaHaHa..... That would be a good game!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My neighbor has 4 of them drinking out of his tree wells. <_<

We live out here of of Patton rd wich is quite a few miles from Pleasant. This is the first time I have seen them

out here in the six years I have lived here.

We live out here of of Patton rd wich is quite a few miles from Pleasant. This is the first time I have seen them

This is why their range is constantly growing. :rolleyes: -TONY

post-82-1187367458_thumb.jpg

I have seen them quite afew miles south of 74, figured the CAP would hold them for a while, I guess not. I am at the 303 and happy valley none here yet, I will have to ask if Trilogy or Blackstone golf courses are having any trouble with them.

Believe it or not theres a small band of them up here north of Paulden in 19b. Ive only seen one but their tracks are everywhere.

I live off of 163rd ave and jomax, and we can here them in the evening and early morning up to the north. I haven't seen any other than the ones in the corrals on 151 st ave and dynamite.

Mike