Sign in to follow this  
Swivelhead

Cabo Charter Boat

Talk to the folks at Minervas Baja tackle. They have a fleet of sportfishing boats. I know someone that booked a day charter with them. Had a good day on the water catching Marlin and some Tuna.

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrTcdxYtDBXER4AcIsnnIlQ;_ylu=X3oDMTEyMHVqMzd1BGNvbG8DZ3ExBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjIwNDRfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1462838489/RO=10/RU=http%3a%2f%2fwww.minervas.com%2f/RK=0/RS=n5uglNWci8GKulVnLEts3wQpmuo-

I've never fished with them. I'm in cabo now and I've pulled on a lot of fish the past 4 days. It's been slow I hear though. i have someone I would recommend strongly if you don't mind fishing a super panga. Not sure how many people are going with you.

• Like 1

Need a 40+ foot boat as we'll have 8 people. More of a boat ride than a fishing day but we will be fishing. Figure to let the women pull on the fish if we get bit.

Need a 40+ foot boat as we'll have 8 people. More of a boat ride than a fishing day but we will be fishing. Figure to let the women pull on the fish if we get bit.

Wow. I'd strongly recommend against 8 people on 1 boat. But I guess if you just want a boat ride with your ladies reeling in fish do whatever you want. I'd probably not go fishing
  • Like 1

What would be the concerns with a super panga? Just the small size? Wife and I are thinking about heading down in August and I'm starting to read what I can.

What would be the concerns with a super panga? Just the small size? Wife and I are thinking about heading down in August and I'm starting to read what I can.

no concerns at all. just wasnt sure if he was fishing 2 guys or 4 guys. i wouldnt want to fish more than 2 dudes of a panga. go there in august thats a great month. can be an early hurricane though.

Wow. I'd strongly recommend against 8 people on 1 boat. But I guess if you just want a boat ride with your ladies reeling in fish do whatever you want. I'd probably not go fishing

I've got another boat lined up for serious fishing. This is a boat ride with some close friends, if we're gonna burn fuel, might as well troll. Always cool to see fish in a spread. I'll be a good time.

• Like 1