Sign in to follow this  

Enclosed trailer & Polaris ranger HELP please

Ive searched all over the web and this site and couldnt find an answer, forgive me if its been answered. Im headed to pick up a single row xp900 in a few days. Ive got a haulmark 7x14 with rear ramp door height of 72". Can anybody tell me if they are able to get their ranger to clear the door? Ill probably have to air down, and possibly strap the suspension down if needed. The only thing I could really find is this

I called that dealership, they remember filming the video, and said they think that the door was 72".

Polaris specs say the height is 76", the inside of my trailer is 78" so im not concerned with that. Just getting it in. OE wheels and tires, no lift, and no roof.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Depending on how far it is i would borrow a trailer to pick it up until your sure. Cant the dealer measure or tell you how tall itis?

• Like 1

I just measured to the front of the roll cage on my 2010 800xp and got just under 74". I have my shocks cranked up a few notches and 27" tires as opposed to stock 25". Not much room for error there. Not sure if that helps

• Like 1

I just measured to the front of the roll cage on my 2010 800xp and got just under 74". I have my shocks cranked up a few notches and 27" tires as opposed to stock 25". Not much room for error there. Not sure if that helps

Hey thanks man for taking the time to do that. I decided I'm going to just take the enclosed trailer and make it work. I'll start by deflating the tires, and if that don't work I'll ratchet the suspension. If that don't work I'll pop the cage off lol. It will be fun no matter what. Again thanks for checking.

Don't know if this will help, but my dad had a 7x14 Look enclosed trailer & his 2014 Ranger 900 fit know

problem at all. The Ranger is all stock.

UPDATE:

It does fit! Barely. With stock tires and the coil overs set to the taller setting. Without weight it the bed it fits with about 2/16" through my 6 foot door. The inside of my trailer is 6'6" and has plenty of room inside. With my coolers and gear in the bed of the rig it's easily fits with more room to spare. Without deflating tires. If anybody ever runs into the same scenario and has questions feel free to text or call me. Thanks everybody for the advice

623-432-4182

post-11144-0-17785600-1462651060_thumb.jpeg

post-11144-0-21281300-1462651116_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1