azsagebrush

Camera Thief in Unit 9 still going strong!

what a bunch of crap I lost a double bull blind a few day ago to some a-hole, On my cameras I went to a print shop and had some stickers made up to place on the cameras they read. Property of the department of homeland security do not distrub tracking device instaled. posession of this device is a class 2 felony punishable by imprisionment.

I know that a wildlife manager had 2 dept cams stolen and they had, "property of AZ Game and Fish Department" printed on them. So I doubt it will work to print anything on them, if nothing else, they will smash them.

I'm really sorry to hear about your recent loss. I really know how you feel. I think I'm going to start putting a gernade behind my camera. That way when the #@@ hole gets blown up I will then be able to hunt the bear that's eating the left overs.

I wish there was some sort of tracking system we could put in the camera's. I would love to knock on the door with 30 of my friends and tell the @## hole to give me the camera back. What fun we would have:)

Too bad a big steel jawed bear trap is illegal to put out there, the funny thing is you could pput a sign up saying cameras in the area protected by bear traps and some idiot (probably the thief)would get caught in it and sue you. The same thing would happen if you shot the s.o.b., that is why you carry a full face ski mask and a bat, if you catch them you can whoop their tail and work them over real good and all the can say is I can't describe him, and as far as engraving goes if anyone ever catches one of these guys engrave thief right on their forehead, that way every time one of us see him we can punch him in the face just for the fun of it.

what a bunch of crap I lost a double bull blind a few day ago to some a-hole, On my cameras I went to a print shop and had some stickers made up to place on the cameras they read. Property of the department of homeland security do not distrub tracking device instaled. posession of this device is a class 2 felony punishable by imprisionment.

Wow, a DB blind is a big hit. What are they, $400 or so? That is too bad. I feel for you.

Guest 300ultramag.

U should make several dummy cameras 4 that area & then take a dump in all of them.

He/She will think they hit the jack pot w/ several cameras in one small vicinity.And then bam.There day just got Sh!ttier.

But one should be real so u might catch it happening and post it so we can all laugh.

Then that bastard might think.......... is this camera going to have fecies in it.

Guest 300ultramag.

Wow, a DB blind is a big hit. What are they, $400 or so? That is too bad. I feel for you.

?

U should make several dummy cameras 4 that area & then take a dump in all of them.

He/She will think they hit the jack pot w/ several cameras in one small vicinity.And then bam.There day just got Sh!ttier.

But one should be real so u might catch it happening and post it so we can all laugh.

Then that bastard might think.......... is this camera going to have fecies in it.

LOL. That would be great

dummy camera with pepper spray rigged to go off when opened, would be they way to go. That would make for a long walk/drive back for the thief.

You guys have inspired me, I have access to a laser engraver and on my trailcam lock box I am going to engrave, in both english and spanish, "BOX WILL EXPLODE IF TAMPERED WITH"

I would tend to believe a certain guide outfit is doing a lot of the thieving, so you wont know about the bulls in the area.

Well this is not far from the truth in my opinion. A friend of mine was out checking his cams and they heard some one coming down the trail to the spot of there cams. they hid in the brush to see who it was and the guy stoped and opend the camera and pulled the card out and put it in his phone or some other device and scanned through the photos. My friend being the Butt kicker he is came flying out of the brush to see what the heck this guy thought he was doing. Come to find out he is a well known outfitter in the area and thought the camera was his.( yea right). At least he did not steal the camera just used it to see what bulls were coming to the location.

Grenades? Excrement? Things are getting pretty desperate in the camera protection world.

I think a few fake cams with pepper spray would do the trick. Set up in the same place as others were stolen, to trip when case is opened and set another well hidden camera to capture the action.

Thieves suck and deserve to rot in feces.

"Well this is not far from the truth in my opinion. A friend of mine was out checking his cams and they heard some one coming down the trail to the spot of there cams. they hid in the brush to see who it was and the guy stoped and opend the camera and pulled the card out and put it in his phone or some other device and scanned through the photos. My friend being the Butt kicker he is came flying out of the brush to see what the heck this guy thought he was doing. Come to find out he is a well known outfitter in the area and thought the camera was his.( yea right). At least he did not steal the camera just used it to see what bulls were coming to the location."

Boy, now I call that scouting!!