Sign in to follow this  
RdRdrFan

Dumb question

I keep seeing where folks know what tag number or position they were drawn. Where is that info? And as a NR how can I determine from that info if I drew in the max point round or bonus round?

Go to AZGFD.COM click on Online Hunt Draw Application System. Scroll down to where it says, view results and bonus points click on that tab and enter info!!

Your permit # on your tag. My girl got tag 179 on her bull hunt. It also shows when you look up your draw results. What hunt did you get?

• Like 1

Here it is on the actual tag, permit number 321 out of 325. Got lucky

post-2686-0-24225000-1461793386_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1

Congrats on getting drawn! Guns up!

Thanks man!

My buddy and I put in together. We drew tags 6 & 7 so we drew in the max point pool.

Wreck Em!

Permit #2 for me this year! That's why I said I was pretty sure I had a 100% chance of drawing...

Yep, depending on how many tags are issued for a hunt, you can tell if you drew in the 20% bonus point pass for max point holders OR on the second pass draw.

On the example of the hunt with 325 tags, the first 65 tags ( 20% of 325 equals 65) would have been issued for those is the max pool.

Those with tag numbers 66 through 325, well you drew on the second pass.

Don Martin

Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

• Like 1

Good to know Don, thanks for posting

Yep, depending on how many tags are issued for a hunt, you can tell if you drew in the 20% bonus point pass for max point holders OR on the second pass draw.

On the example of the hunt with 325 tags, the first 65 tags ( 20% of 325 equals 65) would have been issued for those is the max pool.

Those with tag numbers 66 through 325, well you drew on the second pass.

Don Martin

Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Thanks Don. That is how I assumed that it worked but wasn't sure. Our unit has 200 tags for the early archery hunt so we definitely drew in the max point pass.