Sign in to follow this  
Edge

Alone II

Who's the guy with the nice camp? He's going to bail soon , he keeps mentioning his women, that's the beginning of the end. First big storm his camp is going to be a mess. Looks like it might be a long ride this time.

The guy that did the friction fire is bad dude, that would be so hard there. I've done it with 2 guys and it took hours

Who's the guy with the nice camp? He's going to bail soon , he keeps mentioning his women, that's the beginning of the end. First big storm his camp is going to be a mess. Looks like it might be a long ride this time.

The guy that did the friction fire is bad dude, that would be so hard there. I've done it with 2 guys and it took hours

Mike, that's Mike L. Former USAF survival/evasion school trainer. I worked with a SSgt previosly in that mos, dang he had the best stories of leading mainly officers into the bush for a week.

But I think you're right, he's opining the wife a little too much

Great guy, runs a Wilderness school out.of Delores, CO.

Supercoues actually created an account to come on here and whine about the lack of political correctness? It's tounge-in-cheek stuff. Let's not be so overly sensitive; there's too much of that going around.

Get out of the women's bathroom and go back to your Hillary rally.

Lol, I don't respond to the CWT posers/trolls that frequent the forum, that drives them nuts. But I find it intriguing anyone would jump on the 'Like' button of such a stupid post, connection?

I guess it's not OK to poke fun at folks whom join a reality TV show and then quit, but it is OK to make ridiculous assumptions while attacking forum members?

Couldn't have put it better, AWatson.

Poke fun? You were being racist

Supercoues actually created an account to come on here and whine about the lack of political correctness? It's tounge-in-cheek stuff. Let's not be so overly sensitive; there's too much of that going around.

Get out of the women's bathroom and go back to your Hillary rally.

Lol, I don't respond to the CWT posers/trolls that frequent the forum, that drives them nuts. But I find it intriguing anyone would jump on the 'Like' button of such a stupid post, connection?

I guess it's not OK to poke fun at folks whom join a reality TV show and then quit, but it is OK to make ridiculous assumptions while attacking forum members?

Couldn't have put it better, AWatson.

Poke fun? You were being racist

Would KFC be ok?

love the chicken and beats comments, and even more pathetic coming from premier members. I hate the fact that d-bags like you can come on this sight and say whatever comes to mind because sitting behind your computer your balls are the size of an elephants. it really suck that this site was the best thing going for hunters chasing the grey ghost, and now its filled with assholes like you guys. Its sad but I guess that's what this site has come to, Your the ones teaching your kids that road is ethical, and we wonder this new breed of hunter has no respect. Hope you have the balls to say how you really feel in public!

how high are you

• Like 2

Funny 10 years in an interracial marriage and was never called a racist, but man I saw it around me.

Big difference between ridiculing stupid stereotypical behavior and racism.

I also want the wall built and Obama impeached..more racism?

And to stay on topic, I think the Spaniard on Alone is the real deal and could win.

• Like 2

Now I really feel like a "cracker".

I'm telling the mods. Lol
  • Like 1

m9o9kl.gif

Oh what dark dank recesses you must visit to find this stuff, lol.
  • Like 1