Sign in to follow this  
Titanium700

Noticed bonus points have been updated on my portal.

Still have no update to my portal account. Phone line says "Sorry, no results were found with the info provided." Kind of frustrating not knowing where I'm going hunting this fall.

Still have no update to my portal account. Phone line says "Sorry, no results were found with the info provided." Kind of frustrating not knowing where I'm going hunting this fall.

Sounds like you have something messed up. Go back to your portal and enter the ss number and sportsmans id number in both places. It will work.

There's only one field for that. I'm at draw.azgfd.gov, click at view draw results at the bottom, and the only fields are one for my ID/SS#, and one each for the day/month/year for DOB. There is no second field for an ID number.

www.azgfd.com

Click on "my account" upper right.

if you don't have an account, create one and make sure you enter your ID/SS number where asked.

There is nothing at draw.azgfd.gov yet.

There's only one field for that. I'm at draw.azgfd.gov, click at view draw results at the bottom, and the only fields are one for my ID/SS#, and one each for the day/month/year for DOB. There is no second field for an ID number.

click on edit profile and enter in both places... same #

James

Ah, I see now. Didn't realize you could even have an account. Looks like I'm going to Montana.

Thanks for helping me figure it out.

Kind of depressing looking at all the pages of "Not Drawn" .......