Aimsmall

Was excited for my wife's first archery elk hunt in 7E...

...Until I realized her dumb A$$ husband typed in the wrong hunt number and put in for the late archery hunt.

What do you guys think? Is it worth the time and effort? Any suggestions on where to even start?

• Like 1

If you scout your a$$ off and give it heck for the whole hunt you can definitely get it done. Depending on what kinda bull you're holding out for you could lucky and kill early. Last year, I killed on the first day of my late archery bull hunt

i did one of those and was blown away by the amount of bulls we saw....u need to be able to shoot 80 very well to have a chance (my experience only). unless sitting water

I had that hunt last year. Saw bulls every day of the hunt. The hard part is getting in archery range with crunchy snow on the ground. Pm me and ill share some spots that you will find bulls.

• Like 1

Any hunt is worth the time and effort. Hit it hard and have fun that's what it's about.

• Like 1

...Until I realized her dumb A$$ husband typed in the wrong hunt number and put in for the late archery hunt.

What do you guys think? Is it worth the time and effort? Any suggestions on where to even start?

I wouldn't go out of spite