Sign in to follow this  
Dustin F

Anyone else get 21 cow rifle tags

Well we got 4 of the 25 tags, just wondering if the other 21 were on here. My wife and brother in law and two of my wifes friends got tags.

Well we got 4 of the 25 tags, just wondering if the other 21 were on here. My wife and brother in law and two of my wifes friends got tags.

do your work scouting and it should be a slam dunk. Good luck

Only got two here. 21 is potential for a lot of meat 😛

Good luck!

No cow tag...but I got one of the early muzzleloader bull tags

My buddy drew the muzzy tag also with 2 bonus points.

• Like 1

I archery deer hunt that unit alot we have quite a few areas that elk are a common site so hopefully the wife can be steady on the trigger and we should be in good shape. We also had a 370 bull on our trail cams in there last year and fron what i understand was hit with an arrow but he made it through the hunts. It would be interesting to see if he is still crusing around.

I archery deer hunt that unit alot we have quite a few areas that elk are a common site so hopefully the wife can be steady on the trigger and we should be in good shape. We also had a 370 bull on our trail cams in there last year and fron what i understand was hit with an arrow but he made it through the hunts. It would be interesting to see if he is still crusing around.