Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Little help with safety question at a city of phx business

I had kids and they actually lived through a few scratches and worse. OK you should have put a batting glove on and beat the crap out of both of the grannys. They deserved it.

• Like 2

I had kids and they actually lived through a few scratches and worse. OK you should have put a batting glove on and beat the crap out of both of the grannys. They deserved it.

Again Ringer you were not there. Thanks and glad to know you dont care about anyone elses kids.

Im sure a few guys on here work in places that may have some knowledge of who to contact to preserve future lives passing thru there.

My question is why are you doing this yourself ? Why are not all the parents along with the school taking action ? If it is the Pioneer Living History Museum on Pioneer Road in Phoenix .. a simple lookup shows it is part of the a Non - profit .... http://www.nonprofitfacts.com/AZ/Pioneer-Arizona-Foundation.html .... I would think the school has the means to facilitate action on behalf of parents and students ....

In the works. Not looking to sue anyone, well at least not me but then again my kid was not in back where myself and another guy were rescuing kids. Just looking for some safety practices to be put in place for future paying customers of that death trap.

Side note, We also did not see 1 rattlesnake warning sign out there which was very suprising at a place that caters to tourists and elementary schools.

I am all for trying to fix something that is wrong and make sure it does not happen again, but anyone who lawyers up over a bumpy ride with a few minor scratches IMO would be the very representation of what is wrong with this country... This is Arizona WTH do there need to be rattle snake warning signs? My kids have been aware of watching for rattle snakes since before they were in school, not to mention I would think Teachers and Chaperones would be doing their jobs and making the students aware of all possible dangers including rattle snakes.

• Like 1

Ok so who do we need to speak with?

My son's class field trip wagon ride at pioneer Natural History Museum went wrong!

So Pioneer put a woman on a tractor to tow this wagon that had never driven the tractor before. So while the woman was towing or the trailer wagon she hit creosote bushes twice not just brush the edges but literally drove through the center of thick mature creosote so all the trees smack the kids and press them into the side of the trailer to where they can get away not once but twice. So all these things happened I screamed for her to stop and the lady talking on the microphone said that there was actually no brakes on the tractor. To top it off once we thought we were safe and we were trying to Dr the children's scratched legs then she drove over a fence back by the office of the museum coming very close to seriously injuring a half a dozen boys that were sitting on the side of the trailer.

How do we report this? Who would be in charge of busting people for unsafe business? I called city they said call leo then leo said att general. Is there not a office within city of phoenix safety that would investigate such things so it does not happen again?

I did Rush Straight From The Scene to the main office and politely scream at the manager or whoever was wearing a red shirt and carrying a radio and tell her and insist she not let that lady Drive the next class so she did speak to Two Gentlemen working there and had one of the guys go drive it. But I mean what the heck if they're towing our kids around shouldn't then maybe take some kind of lesson or have to have some kind of certification to be able to tow this big trailer???

Please if you have a number for me to call shoot me a text. Thanks i wanna make sure this does not happen again

6024994136 mike

Op I've read this twice, what are you mad about?

You got that right. I will die trying to save a kid but there is no way I give a hoot about one that gets scratches from a bush. Those old ladies volunteer to help your kids and you want to call in the feds on them.

• Like 1

You got that right. I will die trying to save a kid but there is no way I give a hoot about one that gets scratches from a bush. Those old ladies volunteer to help your kids and you want to call in the feds on them.

Im just gonna assume you work there. Thanks for your input i guess.

Side note, We also did not see 1 rattlesnake warning sign out there which was very suprising at a place that caters to tourists and elementary schools.

Not my place to say whether you felt in danger or not but now we need signs to watch out for rattle snakes?!?!?!?

Not my place to say whether you felt in danger or not but now we need signs to watch out for rattle snakes?!?!?!?

This thread has to be a joke about the pussification of America. Good one hoghuntr, you had us going. The visual of you screaming at the old lady to stop the ride is killing me.

• Like 1

Always amazes me what guys will wanna argue about.

Dissapointed as always when asking for lil bit of decency on coueswhitetail.com.

Looking for phone number of someone who might give a crap about a possibly life threatening danger at a place that gives tours to children, tours in the form of a multi thousand pound ride with no breaks and a unskilled driver. Gee who woulda thunk the typical dipwads would think that is a bad idea.

Coueswhitetail.com has gotten so classless im ashamed to continue to associate with them. To you good guys it has been great and to you insane people i will pray for your sanity i guess. To the folks who get mad at the guy who steals things and mad at the guy who preaches ethics maybe you should not defend illegal actions like smoking dope cuz well ethical law breaking just makes you sound like idiots.

This thread has to be a joke about the pussification of America. Good one hoghuntr, you had us going. The visual of you screaming at the old lady to stop the ride is killing me.

I always knew you were cool trphy.. Thats exactly what I pictured in my head and I was laughing out loud a little too, just picturing some dude yelling " STOP THE BUS " while some old lady pumps the non existent brakes...LOL

• Like 2

Always amazes me what guys will wanna argue about.

Dissapointed as always when asking for lil bit of decency on coueswhitetail.com.

Looking for phone number of someone who might give a crap about a possibly life threatening danger at a place that gives tours to children, tours in the form of a multi thousand pound ride with no breaks and a unskilled driver. Gee who woulda thunk the typical dipwads would think that is a bad idea.

Coueswhitetail.com has gotten so classless im ashamed to continue to associate with them. To you good guys it has been great and to you insane people i will pray for your sanity i guess. To the folks who get mad at the guy who steals things and mad at the guy who preaches ethics maybe you should not defend illegal actions like smoking dope cuz well ethical law breaking just makes you sound like idiots.

2pt8m6h.png

• Like 1

When he was talking about scratches from a couple creosote trees I couldn't help to think " Why all the Fuss ? " My grandma made us pick our own creosote limbs that were to be used as our switch when we misbehaved ... Lord how the World has Changed!