Shedhunteraz

Role call for UTV'S and Side by Sides

Extremely quiet

Rugged

Just recently replaced the tread

Built to last

And will go anywhere I want

And 1/1000th cost

yea funny, but you will F a $60, 000.00 truck up getting to where your hiking.[/quote

I wish I could afford a $60,000 rig and furthermore I blaze my own trails when I hike, I park my $30,000 rig and don't look back!!!!!

• Like 1

Extremely quiet

Rugged

Built to last

And 1/1000th cost

I guess me retreading my Kenetreks once a year is from me just hanging my feet out the door of the ranger. But hey sounds like you know how i hike

• Like 1

Razor 1000 .. Kinda like a big motor on a bass boat , except with a razor you can sleep in longer, and get back Sonner for dinner at the end of the day ... Haha

They have a turbo charged Razor model. 144HP, and costs $25,000.

Razor 1000 .. Kinda like a big motor on a bass boat , except with a razor you can sleep in longer, and get back Sonner for dinner at the end of the day ... Haha

it's there first year out with those and the rumor is they are having problems , but TRUST me you don't need a turbo when it comes to the 1000 razors they will make a grown man cry . Unlike any utv out there they are in there own league.. You owe it too yourself too take a ride in one ....

it's there first year out with those and the rumor is they are having problems , but TRUST me you don't need a turbo when it comes to the 1000 razors they will make a grown man cry . Unlike any utv out there they are in there own league.. You owe it too yourself too take a ride in one ....

Kind of like a Lamborghini. 0 to 60 in.........Holy....Shi@

Extremely quiet

Rugged

Built to last

And 1/1000th cost

I guess me retreading my Kenetreks once a year is from me just hanging my feet out the door of the ranger. But hey sounds like you know how i hike
dry rot I suppose
  • Like 2

For the price of one of those side by sides get an fj. We sold ours(wife still cries sometimes)it went everywhere I aimed it. Great heat and ac and you don't need to trailer it.

• Like 1

For the price of one of those side by sides get an fj. We sold ours(wife still cries sometimes)it went everywhere I aimed it. Great heat and ac and you don't need to trailer it.

But you'll need a trailer for your gear. I had a 4 x6 built with flipped axel for our jeep. Worked great.

Fj's have a 5 foot bed behind the front seats. Was able to fit my gear in it but didnt have much room to spare. Antlers made the trip home attached to the roof rack...lots of thumbs ups lol

post-8259-0-06114600-1459961545.jpeg

Fj's have a 5 foot bed behind the front seats. Was able to fit my gear in it but didnt have much room to spare. Antlers made the trip home attached to the roof rack...lots of thumbs ups lol

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Now tell them about the story about that hunt. Don't know of another guy could have done what you did.

• Like 1

attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

Now tell them about the story about that hunt. Don't know of another guy could have done what you did.

Just a good hunt with good friends and family! Thank God I had you 3 to help me pack it out