Sign in to follow this  
Shedhunteraz

Role call for UTV'S and Side by Sides

In a dilemma here trying to figure out next purchase. What's to get an idea of who is riding what and the good bad and ugly of it all. I generally replace my ranger every year. I put on avg 8-10k a year on it out scouting and hunting. Getting tired of the issues I keep having with my Polaris. Any input would be greatly appreciated

Yamaha!

I know a lot of guys that swear by Polaris but my experiences with them have not been good. My boss is thinking of getting rid of his Ranger due to the problems he continually encounters.

I have a 2015 Honda Pioneer that I bought to replace my 06 Rhino. It is mechanically sound but extremely cramped for leg space. I still have my Rhino and plan on keeping it. With a bit of maintenance it just keeps on running.

I have a loaded 2014 teryx that u can see in my past pics. Never an issue and plenty of room for 4 adults. Might be selling shortly. If interested in pics and infomshoot me a pm

FJ cruiser! I have an 08 i will sell you for 16k. Its a beast and goes anywhere a ranger will, friends dont freeze their nuts off on a 23 late hunt, and automatically takes you to where the elk are

• Like 1

FJ cruiser! I have an 08 i will sell you for 16k. Its a beast and goes anywhere a ranger will, friends dont freeze their nuts off on a 23 late hunt, and automatically takes you to where the elk are

Your funny

• Like 1

In a dilemma here trying to figure out next purchase. What's to get an idea of who is riding what and the good bad and ugly of it all. I generally replace my ranger every year. I put on avg 8-10k a year on it out scouting and hunting. Getting tired of the issues I keep having with my Polaris. Any input would be greatly appreciated

8 to 10k a year? If thats legit I think you have a good ride. My 2006 rhino has about 10k and people think that is a lot.

8 to 10k a year? If thats legit I think you have a good ride. My 2006 rhino has about 10k and people think that is a lot.
This is my third one. I have bought a new ranger crew each year since 2012

I have a ranger crew and had issues with bottoming out put a 2" lift and 27" tires and have zero issues now I love Polaris!

I bought a can am commander max 1000 in September and love it! I couldn't be happier.. Super good suspension ,very strong motor. I've hit a 10" Boulder at 35mp and barely felt it the suspension soaked it up perfectly. It's got dynamic power steering, which is where it gets stiffer the faster you go and gets easier the slower you go. Can pretty much drive with one finger. I haven't got it stuck yet and had it in some pretty gnarly places

Extremely quiet

Rugged

Just recently replaced the tread

Built to last

And will go anywhere I want

And 1/1000th cost

post-2173-0-26973900-1459734375_thumb.jpeg

• Like 7

Extremely quiet

Rugged

Built to last

And 1/1000th cost

yea funny, but you will F a $60, 000.00 truck up getting to where your hiking.

Extremely quiet

Rugged

Built to last

And 1/1000th cost

Who spends $60k on a truck?

Extremely quiet

Rugged

Built to last

And 1/1000th cost

Who spends $12 on boots?

• Like 2

Extremely quiet

Rugged

Built to last

And 1/1000th cost

That's chump change to mulepackhunter. He'll have that much rolled up in his sock.