supasnyper

Has Anyone Got a Call to Update Cards????

Wife, kids and I were playing around on the bed today when my phone started ringing. I FREAKED out and tried to get to it. Of course my wife starts "Whos that, that your girlfiend?" And I said no! More important then her it might be the Game and Fish trying to give me a tag! She didnt get it!

Was it 7/08 checking in?
  • Like 2

My son got a call this morning about 7:30 tuesday,his card was changed becouse of some fraud charges.

• Like 1

Just got a call from game and fish, looks like my daughter and nephew will be hunting elk in either 22 or 23 in October. Thats on top of the 4 unit 8 late bull tags we got hit for last week. gonna fill that freezer up right this year!

• Like 1

Just got a call from game and fish, looks like my daughter and nephew will be hunting elk in either 22 or 23 in October. Thats on top of the 4 unit 8 late bull tags we got hit for last week. gonna fill that freezer up right this year!

Did you ask them what she was drawn for? Usually they will tell you.

• Like 1

Did you ask them what she was drawn for? Usually they will tell you.

I did'nt even think to ask to be honest. I'm Pretty sure its going to be junior hunt in either 22 or 23.

They called me yesterday to get another CC

I asked what hunt he was drawn for and the lady said it doesn't show on her end just that he drew an elk tag is all.

• Like 1

That's awesome man. But it stings a bit on my side. No charges or calls, my daughter is now 0-4 on drawing cow elk tags.

Seriously congrats to all who drew. I'm trying to only think about the next draw now.

• Like 1

That's awesome man. But it stings a bit on my side. No charges or calls, my daughter is now 0-4 on drawing cow elk tags.

Seriously congrats to all who drew. I'm trying to only think about the next draw now.

Holy smokes it's that hard to get a cow tag?

• Like 1

dang that sucks. My son is only 0-2 so far, but next year is his last year to be eligible for the junior hunt.

What letter does your last name start with? Maybe they are going alphabetically, and my kid still has a shot LOL.

What letter does your last name start with? Maybe they are going alphabetically, and my kid still has a shot LOL.

My last name starts with an "F" hopefully your right. Good luck. This is my daughter and nephews first year putting in. My daughter will be 10 in June.

Think i'm more excited about her cow tag than i am my bull tag.

• Like 1

Holy smokes it's that hard to get a cow tag?

I dont even put her in for the junior hunts. Draw odds are supposedly better in the generals.