rossislider

What Banks/Cards Are Showing Hits???

It seems that some banks and credit card companies show charges immediately while others may take a day or two. I know my Chase card has always shown hits immediately, but Desert Schools tends to take a day.

If you have been charged, please post what bank or credit card company it was. It might help some of us to maintain hope, or move on with our miserable day.

Wells Fargo. Each time I've been drawn it seems I've been one of the first to get charged. Not sure how or what order they choose to do it. Seems to all be done in one day the last couple draws as well.

I have heard Cabela's takes a bit to show up.

I used Cabelas during the Spring draw. I had to do the math to determine if I got drawn, but it did hit the first day. It didn't show on the account activity as a tag hit until the charge actually posted a few days later. Normally without temporary authorizations your credit limit minus balance due will be your available credit. If your available credit is lower than the difference between credit limit and balance due you have a hit!

• Like 1

My Capital one card showed my elk hit today and I got a notification to my phone of it being charged.

I have heard Cabela's takes a bit to show up.

I used Cabelas during the Spring draw. I had to do the math to determine if I got drawn, but it did hit the first day. It didn't show on the account activity as a tag hit until the charge actually posted a few days later. Normally without temporary authorizations your credit limit minus balance due will be your available credit. If your available credit is lower than the difference between credit limit and balance due you have a hit!
This. My Cabela's card shows a different available credit amount than yesterday!