Sign in to follow this  
firstcoueswas80

Watch those cards

Two years ago today, AZGFD hit my credit card for my unit 9 arcgery tag. Hopefully they decide to draw from my account again this year!

• Like 3

If you're a boss, this is probably the least productive week for businesses as everyone is constantly checking various websites and/or credit card balances...lol :)

• Like 2

Lmao I was thinking the same thing as soon as one card gets hit might as well take the rest of the week off since nothing will be getting done

• Like 1

If you're a boss, this is probably the least productive week for businesses as everyone is constantly checking various websites and/or credit card balances...lol :)

Plus march madness. No work is getting done.

• Like 2

I sure hope they start hitting cards soon

Got tagged for antelope 3/21/15 which was a Saturday. I expect it to happen towards the end of this week but today would be nice!

• Like 1

same here... March 21st, 2105 (Saturday) my kids tags were charged... mine never was! Oh well, it was still fun last year.

I'm trying out the fraud alert feature of the credit card. They send me a text when it goes through and I have to say 'confirmed'.

In theory, anyways. I'm hoping that'll be the signal!

I'm trying out the fraud alert feature of the credit card. They send me a text when it goes through and I have to say 'confirmed'.

Anymore you can set up pretty much any credit or debit card to send you a text alert for charges over the amount you set. I have mine set to $100. Eliminates the need to check all day, but you go nuts each time you hear a text notification chime.

• Like 2

Anymore you can set up pretty much any credit or debit card to send you a text alert for charges over the amount you set. I have mine set to $100. Eliminates the need to check all day, but you go nuts each time you get a text notification chime.

Ha ha. That's what I do. Every time I get an email chime I say " that's my elk tag."

Brian

Anymore you can set up pretty much any credit or debit card to send you a text alert for charges over the amount you set. I have mine set to $100. Eliminates the need to check all day, but you go nuts each time you get a text notification chime.

Ha ha. That's what I do. Every time I get an email chime I say " that's my elk tag."

Brian

Me too, but I keep logging in here to see if someone has posted a hit for them!

Good luck all!