Guest 300ultramag.

CouesWhitetail

Guest 300ultramag.

I am a newbie, so i figured I would pay my respects to Amanda.I have been looking @ this sight for over a year and it is fantastic, I have watched it grow tremendously! Congrats. Also I would like to apologize to ultramag i obviously didnt see the name or i most likely wouldnt have gone w/ it. Anyways I am taken back by all of the scout cams u guys speak of.I seemed to have found my homeland! Pretty intense.I got drawn for my fav. unit so hopefully I will have pics 4 everyone.I do have pics of a bobcat I got in feb. first one, gotta brag.I look forward to conversing w/ every one.

Welcome and thank you. Glad you enjoy the site! It sure has grown tremendously over the years. If you have any trouble posting photos or anything, just let me know.

Amanda

Welcome to the site! Now let's see some pic's! ;) JIM>

Welcome to the site. Bobcat pics! I too would like to see these. They are sooooo elusive. I've only seen two in the wild. I've seen more lions and bears in Az than bobcats. Saw a really tall one on the very top of the world(Escudilla Peak) last year.

Welcome 300ultramag, this is a great site Amanda has put together. Lots of good information and a must see for myself every morning. Can't wait to see your pics from this year's kill. :D

TJ

Guest 300ultramag.

post-2006-1186185334_thumb.jpg

Here is the pic of the Bobcat! I was calling for 18 min.Then he came beeline straight in. Almost like a coyote. I have called numerous yotes in, but this was my first feline encounter.

Guest 300ultramag.

If you noticed the background isnt really cat country. I had taken him early in the morning and did not have a camera.So we stopped on the way home and took pictures on some back roads.

Burt

What unit did you shoot him in ? That is a good size Bob!

That is a big ole cat! I've onle seen one! And he ran across the street in front of me at like 2 or 3 am up in Flagstaff.

Very nice, very nice!

I have seen many here around Tucson, most in my customers backyards! Or just laying on thier walls waiting for pups or cats to come out! Seen a few just sleeping on back patios and take off when I walk towards them.