Sign in to follow this  
jhedg

Dumba$$

Well my dumba$$ forgot to put in for the draw. just to much crap going on, mother passed, house getting new flooring, work crazy, I just totally spaced it now I am hating life. Can I still buy a bonus point for elk, or is it to late,AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

To late I believe. If You had a Loyalty point I Believe you loose it too. I Think. Some one correct me if I'M wrong. Sorry about You MOM . I just lost Mine in Oct. also. Not a fun Thing even at my age 59. Hang in there and get a Deer tag.............BOB!

Sorry to hear that and yes you lose the Loyalty point...

When I saw the title I figgerd it was about casey. Don't feel too bad. You just made the odds for the rest of us a little better. I know 2 guys that got elk tags and thought the season was later than it was. No calendar I guess. Both of em were out hunting and got checked. Told em go home. Season was over. At least you didn't do that. Lark

Sorry about your Mom. Never an easy thing to handle, along with all the other demands of life. CO regs. just came out, you can hunt elk OTC in CO, or start building points if you want to hold out for a more popular unit. Last year I bought a leftover rifle bull tag, pretty easy to do. Not a sure thing but at least you can count on getting out and camping and hunting. You can also buy a cow or either sex archery if you prefer. Unlike AZ, they give you a break on the price of a cow.

forepaw

• Like 1

One year on a paper app one guy forgot to sign his part so we all got rejected and I lost my loyalty point even though it was not my signature that was forgotten

• Like 1

That sucks when one guys messes up and everybody loses.Been there many yrs ago. Now I allways put in solo......BOB!

I would change 1 and 2 around. If You aint Breathing ,You aint gonna Elk hunt............BOB!

• Like 2

Well isn't that a terrible thing to say. Lmfao

Well I feel bad too, I went through a season when my mom had cancer. And I'm not even trying to sound hardcore, i forget about lots of things all the time, I'm a total embarrassment but I can't miss the elk draw. 204 days till 9-9-16

• Like 1

When I saw the title I figgerd it was about casey. Don't feel too bad. You just made the odds for the rest of us a little better. I know 2 guys that got elk tags and thought the season was later than it was. No calendar I guess. Both of em were out hunting and got checked. Told em go home. Season was over. At least you didn't do that. Lark

I did handle a 7/08 the other day. Still can't figure or why you chose that lifestyle instead of a man cartridge.