Sign in to follow this  
AverageJoe

Worst Super Bowl ever?

speaking of the commercial - what do you think was the most stupid ever

I still do not know what a puppy monkey baby is suppose to mean other than STUPID

• Like 1

For those who missed round two of Cams great interviewing.......

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutdown-corner/cam-newton-says-he-has-no-regrets-about-postgame-press-conference-155914985.html

If you can't stand listening to him at least cue it up around 1:50............how do you get through high school and college talking like that.........like PRDATR said......horrible role model for an NFL MVP...........horrible

Ive 'said 10 times on here most of the sec boys can't read the degree they were given. Must be a southern tradition. There are exceptions but not many................BOB!

Scam is a jackass. A convicted thief. Proven liar. Son of a crook and con artist. Has trashed everyone around him to feel better about himself. Now he's trashing his team, trying to feel better about being a creep. I'm so happy the Broncos won. There were a million + folks in Denver at the parade that are too. Lark

Some one axed cam what He thought of his tenure here so far. He replied with wach you mean 10 year ,I ant been here 10 year..................BOB!

• Like 1

I see you went back and fixed it. That was horrible. Even for a who of a fan. If ya fixed it by yourself, then it's ok. Lark