Sign in to follow this  
AverageJoe

Worst Super Bowl ever?

Guess scams dad couldn't pay off enough folks for the win. He acted suicidal in his post game. Bein' purty and havin' everbuddy tellin' you that you're the best don't mean nothin. He shoulda spent more time in the film room and less time reading the articles about him and practicing his dance moves. Lark

• Like 1

I thought it was a great game! Besides, defense wins championships!

And that two point conversion at the end of the game won me $300!!!! :)

• Like 2

It was as I predicted and why I will be at tilted kilt a lot this week with others paying ... Not a Bronco fan, nor Fig Newton Hater ( well maybe a little) but I did expect the Defense to win this for the Broncos while giving lil boy Cam a lesson in humility... looks like he will be needing more lessons in the future after his Press conference cry baby BS ... Maybe his dad will get his entitled azz a participation ring .

Congrats To the Broncos and to Payton, who did just what he had to do to allow his defense to shine and punish the Panthers !!!

Anyone agree? That was like watching a preseason game and Peyton was the 4th string qb.

Seriously?? yes is was a bad super bowl But your just peed off because your wonder boy got every flaw he has exposed in prime time. Expect more from every other team.

PS i wouldnt dip my hand in the cookie jar by picking him again for your fantasy team.

Why everyone hates Newton is beyond me. Must suck to spend so much time hating one single person

Umm because he cries and disrespects. Walks off the podium at a Super Bowl post conference? Yeh what a role model

Yep... worst QB in the league wins SB.

My thoughts exactly. Dont know if its rigged or not but man this game sure raises some eyebrows.
Yeah. A rigged Superbowl.

World class analysis...

So you think professional sports is purely legit huh. What an idiot
You went from one game to now an analysis of all professional sports? This is awesome...

Keep going please....

PS - very good whine by the way...

• Like 1

I think that Cam is going to have a hard time living down the fact that he was a total coward right at the time his team needed him the most. Never saw a football player that was afraid to jump on a fumble. The world all saw it and he has to wear it. Makes ya feel sorry for the guy, ugh ugh, not.

• Like 2

One thing about a person's true character, in stressful times, your true character will shine bright. Scams did a buncha times last night, the fumble was a great example. So was falling on the turf like a baby, and being a punk in the post game. This guy has more natural ability than 99.9% of the other players, but he has no core or spine. Can you imagine what a me me me me show it woulda been if they won. #18 was class for his entire career. scam couldnt be classy for a 3 minute post game. He's probly curled up in his cape suckin' his thumb right now. Yay Broncos. Teams win. Lark

Panthers never showed up for the game. This team beat the Cardinals butt and everyone else this year and lost to Denver? Not a Cam fan but I'm not buying the fried ice cream.....

Panthers showed up. So did the Broncos. The best "TEAM" won. Ginn being a chicken hurt em, giving up the longest punt return in SB history hurt, Denver getting their only 2 touchdowns off scams fumbles hurt em, Denver's db's shutting down their recievers hurt em, Denvers d line shutting down their running game hurt. Denver d kicked their butt. And scams lack of good character shined like fireworks. Teams win. Lark