Sign in to follow this  
duckhunter175

FS: VX3 4.5-14x40 AO (CDS)

This is a model that was just discontinued from Leupold for the VX3i line.

VX3 4.5-14x40AO CDS dial

1" tube

Scope is mint and I have the receipt and CDS dial certificate that can be sent to Leupold for a custom cut CDS dial.

$550 shipped

Just a friendly FYI buds is selling them for $549 new same set up as yours. Good luck with the sale

They are 480 on ebay same set up not trying to be a dik

Gents--- First off, they make a thing called private message for a reason so yeah, you are being a dick. Secondly-- You are both wrong in terms of the scopes you've referenced and the price. Not apples to apples at all.

My scope VX3 4.5-14x40 Adjustable Objective CDS Scope. This scope retails at cameraland, euro optics and optics planet for $650 new. My price is fair as the scope was on a 25/06 for all of 20 shots.

LJS--- Buds is selling non-AO scopes with no parallax adjustment for $549

AZK-- Ebay doesn't have them either-- they are selling some VX3i- with same magnification but again non-AO and some are non-CDS as well.

But yea- thanks for looking out.

Gents--- First off, they make a thing called private message for a reason so yeah, you are being a dick. Secondly-- You are both wrong in terms of the scopes you've referenced and the price. Not apples to apples at all.

My scope VX3 4.5-14x40 Adjustable Objective CDS Scope. This scope retails at cameraland, euro optics and optics planet for $650 new. My price is fair as the scope was on a 25/06 for all of 20 shots.

LJS--- Buds is selling non-AO scopes with no parallax adjustment for $549

AZK-- Ebay doesn't have them either-- they are selling some VX3i- with same magnification but again non-AO and some are non-CDS as well.

But yea- thanks for looking out.

Nice job of getting back at these guys that tore your post down. Come on guys just send a PM if you have to let a guy know he's out of line on his price. And if his price offends you, just move on!

• Like 1

^^^^^In 15 posts this guy figured out what guys with 900+ cant seem to get.

Yeah I dont get why a guy with 15 posts would try and screw you on an over priced used scope. Your welcome! Fyi the vx3i is a better scope. $70 less new!

Azkiller-- no one is trying to screw anyone on here. Matter of fact today is the first bad experience on this site since joining. Point remains; your considerations would have been more well received on a PM. But someone on the internet somewhere is thanking you for saving them.

A vx3i without side focus or AO will not be a "better scope" except maybe a few percent in light transmission. Keep in mind everyone has to keep their marketing game up.

• Like 1