phillyphan

Online Draw Issue

Phily apologies if you felt I was implying you specific .. I was not. I was speaking in general terms and from experience in watching how people interact to bogged down connections on computers I am there trying to help fix. However if you think that all problems with the system exist only on the G&F server side, I guarantee that would be inaccurate. Anytime there is a change in code there is going to be a period where bugs will show up ( it could be from something as simple as browser conflict ) As far as testing your internet speeds ... I pay for 100mb connection , I test every 2 weeks to make sure it is running at least 90% of the speed I am paying for as well as look for any other possible issues like latency ... Your Data Company has guys constantly working on hubs and lines that can affect your connection and cause issues that could possibly create packet loss and thus an error in a secure connection for doing an application.

People should not always assume the problem is on the other side, because just as often the problem exists on the end users side. Just my 2 cents and Sorry you felt I was poking at you directly , I was speaking in general as to where the thread had gone.

Fair enough, I get it.

anyone know what % do online vs. paper?

This was my first time doing it online, i did do it about 2 weeks ago with no issues. Although usually i am a drop it on top of the pile kind of guy. ;)