Today the channel 3 helicopter and the channel 15 helicopter collided in midair and crashed to the ground while following a high speed chase. There were believed to be 5 people aboard the 2 choppers and 3 are confirmed dead. The other have not been found yet. I went to school with Bruces daughter and I know that there family is devastated with not knowing any of the information about the crash. Go to any Arizona news station and it will be on.

It wasn't Bruce Haffner (sp?). Turns out, I know the Channel 3 pilot. Friend of a friend, kinda thing. He fly's for channel 3 part-time. Terrible tragedy, prayers out to all involved and affected.

Matt

Did they catch the piece of $hit that stole a couple of vehicles that they were following? Sad story..

I read they did catch the dirtbag and may charge him as an accessory in the 4 deaths. Sad story but I recal saying I thought it was just a matter of time before something like that happened as so many stations are in a fight for position in the air to get the "story" better than other stations.

God bless the families in their time of sorrow.

very sad to see, but it could have been avoided... from what i heard, the pilots were watching the chase, instead of the air..

still very sad to see!

My heart & prayers go out to all the friends and families of those killed in such a tragic accident. May God Bless!