IA Born

Northern Arizona Chapter NWTF Banquet

Our chapter's banquet is fast approaching. It will be February 27th at the High Country Conference Center here in Flagstaff. Doors open at 5 pm. If you have any questions, you can pm me or call the contact guy on the flier (which is also me). Hope to see you there!

Banquet Flier 2016_Final.pdf

• Like 1

do you guys have a "golden fan" package? or was that just something we locally did/came up with when we did the banquets here, I was on the committee for about 5 years then we quite doing them ..... didn't know if the golden fan was a standard thing that the banquets had or just something we came up with.

thanks

do you guys have a "golden fan" package? or was that just something we locally did/came up with when we did the banquets here, I was on the committee for about 5 years then we quite doing them ..... didn't know if the golden fan was a standard thing that the banquets had or just something we came up with.

thanks

We don't have anything that fancy. We have corporate tables and the sponsor membership, but nothing like those. We need to mix it up in the future, though.

Is there a limit to seating or?

Nope! Come on up! There are two banquets near you, though (CV, right?). But you're welcome up here!

Are they all the same weeked? I haven't seen anything them.

Are they all the same weeked? I haven't seen anything them.

Nope. Ours is 27 Feb, Yavapai Yelpers (Prescott) is 19 March, and Mingus Mountain (Cottonwood) is 25 March. Grab our buddy Mike Martin and come on up!

The real question is who has the most and best prizes and food? Lol

The real question is who has the most and best prizes and food? Lol

All three banquets have the same core package. There will be differences in other local community donations/prizes, though. All three will have prime rib for dinner. Your best bet is to hit all three and then report back to me with your findings! :)

Any Goulds tag raffles this year?

Absolutely! Our chapter's deck is going to the National Convention with a committee member in a couple of weeks, but I can certainly hold a few back for you if you want! I need to get mine, still, too! Just let me know. They're still $20/each.

thanks

Can you send me info on your Golden Fan package? I want to bring up alternative table ideas for next year's banquet!

One more bump for our banquet this weekend! Lots of great stuff to be given away, including more guns than we originally anticipated!

Big bump

The wife and I will be there to help so I hope to meet more CWT people

Hope to see everyone there

Mark

• Like 1

I should also mention that we are raffling off a case (5,000 rounds) of .22 lr Saturday night!

See you soon, Mark!