Sign in to follow this  
'Ike'

The Over/Under Odds

Just breathe everyone. Deep cleansing breath. It will be open soon and everything will be just fine. The sky is not falling. Stressing about unit and hunt choices is acceptable though.

Just breathe everyone. Deep cleansing breath. It will be open soon and everything will be just fine. The sky is not falling. Stressing about unit and hunt choices is acceptable though.

i love your confidence, but one thing i can assure you is, everything will NOT be fine. theyll get it sorted out eventually sometime before May, right or wrong that remains to be seen. but there will be a delay or screw up of some kind.

• Like 1

Paper and hand delivered every time. Can't have people screwing up something this important.

Paper and hand delivered every time. Can't have people screwing up something this important.

I think you still have a human entering your info into the same computer system, only problem solved is credit card mishaps.

ive always used paper because im superstitious as heck when comes to my apps. and i drop them off in mesa between 6 and 7pm the day they are due.

I used to do that too thinking mine are on top of the pile.

ive always used paper because im superstitious as heck when comes to my apps. and i drop them off in mesa between 6 and 7pm the day they are due.

I used to do that too thinking mine are on top of the pile.

I'm guessing the names all get mixed up after there entered but yeah. Me and my dad got drawn for bighorn on separate apps after I dropped it off like that so that's pretty much what I've done ever since.

From the Game and Fish website dated Jan 15:

Online application service expected to be available next week.

Hopefully it goes live in the next day or two

In the last century when we still had the barrel/paper system using centrifugal force and putting in the last day seemed to be an advantage. Also sending in application sometimes from out of state seemed to help. Got drawn for a bull tag in 11 of 13 years using those principals when I was young. Since 1990, when I gave up gun hunting for better odds and trophy archery hunting, only drawn 3 tags in last 25 years! Dang computers!!!!!

I think its easier to f up a paper app....at least the computer lets you know if somethings amiss.( screenshot your app for records) no driving,etc.etc. papers old school,save a tree! lol....

They should just go back to one draw for everything. Then they will only mess up once a year.

• Like 2

They should just go back to one draw for everything. Then they will only mess up once a year.

No way! Not with how much everything has increased in cost. It would take thousands just to apply! Lol

I dunno. I like the electronic application. You have a record of your submittal. New school vs. old school?

I dunno. I like the electronic application. You have a record of your submittal. New school vs. old school?

Ask the guys from the javelina draw about how well those records work. Sounds like guys got confirmation they were in the draw and still weren't in