elkaholic

AZGFC'S Concideration of Fair Chase Terms

Another reason I'm glad I'm just a crippled road hunter. As long as they don't Outlaw off road tires, heated and a/c seats, and sattellite radio I'm a happy camper.

you know its just a matter of time before they Outlaw " E-scouting" on the internet.

• Like 1

Well that settles it. From now on im only hunting in my camo onesie pajammas with a stick bow in my hand and a single granola bar in my pocket. I wont even pack water, that might be construed as carrying an 'attractant', besides real sportsmen just drink out of the scummy, muddy cattle ponds anyway. I guess if that doesnt make me unlikely enough to succeed, then I'll head over to the many office and start handing out fistings to every one.

Trophy hunter, you coming too? I may not have enough fists to go around.

Well that settles it. From now on im only hunting in my camo onesie pajammas with a stick bow in my hand and a single granola bar in my pocket. I wont even pack water, that might be construed as carrying an 'attractant', besides real sportsmen just drink out of the scummy, muddy cattle ponds anyway. I guess if that doesnt make me unlikely enough to succeed, then I'll head over to the many office and start handing out fistings to every one.

fisting is my favorite past time....

wait, what?

• Like 1

These 3 vague @$$ed rules or whatever they are, have me kinda wondering what the intention is. They seem to be intentionally vague. I don't see a number attached to em so I kinda think they aren't laws, yet. A few years back the great minds at the azgfd included a little clause in the regs about road hunting. It basically said if you left your home with a gun or bow in a vehicle, you could be cited, if the warden wanted to. It got beat so much because of stupidity on the part of wardens that soon it wasn't in the regs anymore. I don't know what the intention of this new deal is, but I'm kinda wondering if it isn't aimed at the posse hunting that goes on in some cases. I'm interested to see what the real point is. Ain't no way they can enforce this puff of smoke they've published. Has to be more to it somewhere. Or they are waiting to see the reaction before they say what it's really about. Lark

wait, what?

That's fricken sick ... LoL
  • Like 1

They are Not laws or even rules. It's what the commission has decided is their new agenda. They are letting us know that changes are coming.

And that us little folk should get on our knees and lick their boots.

wait, what?

Fight Club? :lol: