Sign in to follow this  
sandman38y

New Regs are posted

No guaranteed access to the Big Bo ranch in unit 10.

Can you imagine the late hunt with 550 tags and the Bo is closed.

• Like 1

Yeah, page 15 is pretty interesting. Seems like people can be ticketed for really anything G&F doesn't like at the given time

• Like 2

The last 3 bullets on page 15 sound to me like posse hunting for some rich guy is gonna be against the law now. this is interesting. Commodore Lark Hubbard. Sheep wash navy.

To me it looks like they're gonna start targeting trail cameras in that ethics page

The last 3 bullets on page 15 sound to me like posse hunting for some rich guy is gonna be against the law now. this is interesting. Commodore Lark Hubbard. Sheep wash navy.

ya might wanna put that new signature at the bottom of your post, thats a big Title and alot of typing. ;)

how many elk are in 22 north? all together between the genral hunt, youth hunts and archery hunts without counting the antlerless hunts 1450 tags.

"A technology or practice that allows a hunter or angler to locate or take wildlife without acquiring necessary hunting and angling skills or competency."

I wonder what their examples of this would be other than drones? Trail cams that send instant text messages to phones? Anything else?