Sign in to follow this  
Jazz

2016 Elk Draw

Was an elk tag 148$ last year.

I wouldn't complain about the price You'll get ripped a new one if you do.

• Like 1

Archery or late rifle?? The count down begins. Whole family is putting in this year, wife, both sons and my daughter for cow, mW I am gonna have to stick with early hunts as I will not have time I'd they draw cow tags. Gonna be a great year

Archery or late rifle?? The count down begins. Whole family is putting in this year, wife, both sons and my daughter for cow, mW I am gonna have to stick with early hunts as I will not have time I'd they draw cow tags. Gonna be a great year

That's my mental back and forth this time around. My last elk tag(bull) was in 2010. Im tired of not hunting. Cash in my points on a late rifle and go hunting or roll the dice again on an early archery bull. Decisions, decisions.....

I know and feel what you're saying. It sucks that a man can get old too quickly and not have many elk tags under his belt in his lifetime. I want to hunt and hunt more often. Won't be too much longer that I can't do what I can do right now in the mountains. But, I still want a quality hunt.... Might as well throw that in there too.