Sign in to follow this  
Str8Shot

Looking to buy some .22LR for Xmas ...

If something falls through and one of the above doesn't work out, I'll be driving through the valley next Wednesday (23rd) on my way to my in laws in El Paso. I can bring you a brick to buy until you can get more.

Well since you're headed that way and coming back...can I place an order for 3 Doz fresh tamales from Robertos in Las Cruces?

Oh... on topic for the OP, I have a brick I can sell you for $30.00

• Like 2

If something falls through and one of the above doesn't work out, I'll be driving through the valley next Wednesday (23rd) on my way to my in laws in El Paso. I can bring you a brick to buy until you can get more.

Well since you're headed that way and coming back...can I place an order for 3 Doz fresh tamales from Robertos in Las Cruces?

Staying off topic, my wife was talking to her sister about getting the tamales going when we get there. I could probably hook you up with a 6-12 homemade El Paso tamales!

Staying off topic, my wife was talking to her sister about getting the tamales going when we get there. I could probably hook you up with a 6-12 homemade El Paso tamales!

Are you taking orders? If so, how much for a dozen? You may need an extra cooler for the ride home :).

Are you taking orders? If so, how much for a dozen? You may need an extra cooler for the ride home :).

That depends on how hungry and how well behaved the German shepherd in the back of the SUV is! :blink:

Ha! Thanks Brian...very tempting.

Safe travels for you all.

Lot of highway between Flag and El Paso.

Brian, I really Appreciate you being able to meet up and selling some ammo ... Nothing says Xmas like sending some lead down range and I am betting he will get through most of it that weekend!

So are we free to resume tamale solicitations now?

My wife and her sisters just made 270 tamales yesterday. And yes, they were all born and raised in Sonora Mexico so they know what they're doing :) I can't wait for Christmas Eve. It's no wonder I have a hard time losing weight.

• Like 1

All this dang tamale talk made me grab a bag of costco tamales last night. Not the real thing but will help clear my tamale thoughts