800 +- tags leftover.

Don't tell me we need more tags to insure hunter retention.

You just need to pretend that isn't a real number, I mean it is measured in % right. They will have to recheck the survey data, because it can't be wrong.

That is what happens when the department shows it is indeed a political agency, interested in Buck$ over Bucks.

800 +- tags leftover.

Don't tell me we need more tags to insure hunter retention.

Preaching to the quire :rolleyes:

I am cornfussed. Recruitement means more people come on board. Retention means you keep those people.

Where are they having the class on how to field dress javelina in August? I sure don't want to miss it.

This really is a painful process. So many good people working to do so many things.

This is what it comes down to for me. It is about growing animals and growing the resource that supports them...habitat.

This is what is not happening. Now it is about growing money.

We need 3 Commissioners that want to take care of wildlife and grow habitat for them. I think we have one now and one tilting between Colorado (green) and Arizona (brown).

Golighty and McLean are the cancer that is killing Arizona now. In my opinion these two guys are killing Arizona and have killed the heritage of sportsmen communicating with the Commission.

I challenge them to tell me why we can't kill every lion on the Kofa???

I challenge them to tell me why we need spit in the face of our legislature and challenge them to a ballot initiative to allow sales taxes to be directed to the Department.