Sign in to follow this  
Hanksaiditbest

Anyone struggling in unit 10?

Out scouting for deer tonight I glassed up two great bulls at last light bedded in a very approachable spot. If anyone is struggling I can point you to where they should be at first light. Just a thought

• Like 13

Gotta love CW.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't know you "Handsaiditbest", but your ok in my book.......

any update on what happened? always a +1 for people helping each other out. hopefully you will score on a monster MD.

• Like 1

Got a PM well after I was asleep, found Bulls again the next day and pointed them out to an ol' boy on the way out. No idea how it turned out. I'm really not that nice, i just don't like elk eating my deer's feed. 😂

• Like 2

Got a PM well after I was asleep, found Bulls again the next day and pointed them out to an ol' boy on the way out. No idea how it turned out. I'm really not that nice, i just don't like elk eating my deer's feed. 😂

Hey man go to 22n next and let me know when you find some bulls and i will leave town then. ;)

I can give locations of a few muleys that crossed my path and almost gave me a heart attack during my bull hunt.