FRAZIER

XL Elk shed

I saw Josh and his Pop's up north Friday--not sure how long they planned on being up there but they might still be there.

I saw Josh and his Pop's up north Friday--not sure how long they planned on being up there but they might still be there.

I will try to this evening.

WOW!!!! What a monster of a shed! Have you scored it yet? I'm curious to know what he scores. I'm thinking with a matching side that bull very well may go 400"? Well I hope you draw a tag in that unit soon. Hopefully you can get some pics of him as well!

Thanks for sharing,

Mike

YEAH!!!! That is what I'm talkin' bout!!! That is one Sweet side rack!! Thanks for sharing!

Oh yeah.... BTW.... I too would like to see all of that coues deer on the wall. :D

WOW!!!! What a monster of a shed! Have you scored it yet? I'm curious to know what he scores. I'm thinking with a matching side that bull very well may go 400"? Well I hope you draw a tag in that unit soon. Hopefully you can get some pics of him as well!

Thanks for sharing,

Mike

Yea, I did measure the one side. It scored right at 196". I would bet that you could give or take an inch or two. But not any more than that. Thanks.

That deer in the corner is a pick up that I found. It is in the photo gallery under coues pick-ups on page three. I got a cape and had velvet put on and it turned out very nice. Even though I didn't take the animal am very proud to have him.