Sign in to follow this  

Best way to cook a wildcat?

yeah i was impressed by dawkins and he is a red shirt fresh too. looking forward to next season. randall is really fast and should be playing another position. to late now since he is a senior.

4th string quarterbacks never taste good, no matter how long you tenderize them

There is the UA fans we have come to know and love Lark.

Pre game: talk, talk, talk

Post game: excuse, excuse, excuse ... basketball

Case you didn't remember, we split in basketball last year ;)

I missed the game. dang oilfield takes up most of my life. As a an Arizonan ,Now I gotta cheer for the cats in basketball seeing that the Sun Devils dont have a team. The devils aint had a good program since the 60's and early 70's.. Thats really to bad.. Football brings in all are $. Can't understand why we at ASU can't get a president who can get a coach who can build a program in basketball.. Go devils . Cats have allways played 2nd fiddle in football on the national stage. Oppisite in basketball. Com mon Bobby Hurley..................BOB!

Top 20 paying colleges starting with Saban for 7 million down to number 20 paying 3.7 million........gotta pony up the money if that is what you are wanting....

No excuses. We just sucked this year. A 2nd string QB throwing picks sealed our doom.

Go Vikings! Us Norseman are going to make Rodgers cry like a girlyman tomorrow.

attachicon.gif25922_574280092637691_1894403167_a.jpg

The Vikings didn't get it done yesterday but did you see the new building they are putting in.....holey cow.....I might have to go visit that stadium some day.....

• Like 1

ASU: overall, has under-performed expectations/hopes by quite a bit this year (players vs. coaching --- you decide).

UofA: POOR performance the entire season (other than Utah game). Worst part has been injuries the depth chart couldn't overcome.

ASU gets bragging rights for the coming year --- so be it. Devil O-line deserves game ball.

Too bad all the 2 schools have to crow about is the Territorial Cup. Both teams are 2nd-tier football schools at best, bottom line ...

ASU: overall, has under-performed expectations/hopes by quite a bit this year (players vs. coaching --- you decide).

UofA: POOR performance the entire season (other than Utah game). Worst part has been injuries the depth chart couldn't overcome.

ASU gets bragging rights for the coming year --- so be it. Devil O-line deserves game ball.

Too bad all the 2 schools have to crow about is the Territorial Cup. Both teams are 2nd-tier football schools at best, bottom line ...

Nice summary. At least it wasn't the Toilet Bowl this year, close though, and one of the teams may get to go to post-season game.

Both teams are garbage this year... ASU's coach was talking national championship this year... who really had the worst season?

Guy I work with also does security. He does most the games, concerts, etc. in Tucson and Phoenix. He said that the ASU fans were the most disgusting disrespectful fans he's seen! They sliced open a bass drum on the UofA marching band, flipped off the coaches and staff, spit on UofA fans... I don't follow foot ball and not sure what the losing teams fan did,but from what he said as field security is just bad manners and sportsmanship.

I was listening to the game and it was ugly, then the game got closer.... I then glassed a buck for my nephew to shoot and he did... glad I missed the end.

Cats had a rough season with injuries....ASU deserved to win, there will be no astrik by the score... would have like to seen the game played with a health Anu.

Wonder what Herbstreet thinks about his prediction now for the 4 playoff teams?

Guy I work with also does security. He does most the games, concerts, etc. in Tucson and Phoenix. He said that the ASU fans were the most disgusting disrespectful fans he's seen! They sliced open a bass drum on the UofA marching band, flipped off the coaches and staff, spit on UofA fans... I don't follow foot ball and not sure what the losing teams fan did,but from what he said as field security is just bad manners and sportsmanship.

I agree with this and I am an alum... but it makes sense when you are the largest University in the country you are bound to have a lot of morons running around even if it is only small %... you get a couple of hundred jack assess! Besides I remember some great trips to UofA and seeing plenty of idiots down there as well. It is college football so probably not the best place to look for common sense and human decency. Could be worse, could be Mizzou :P

• Like 2