Sign in to follow this  

Best way to cook a wildcat?

Really? No who of a folks out there? I really wanted to hear the excuses. I was makin' up a bunch there for awhile. Then who of a got a bad case O' interception diarrhea. Lark

No excuses. We just sucked this year. A 2nd string QB throwing picks sealed our doom.

Go Vikings! Us Norseman are going to make Rodgers cry like a girlyman tomorrow.

post-1241-0-04226300-1448155375.jpg

I missed the game. dang oilfield takes up most of my life. As a an Arizonan ,Now I gotta cheer for the cats in basketball seeing that the Sun Devils dont have a team. The devils aint had a good program since the 60's and early 70's.. Thats really to bad.. Football brings in all are $. Can't understand why we at ASU can't get a president who can get a coach who can build a program in basketball.. Go devils . Cats have allways played 2nd fiddle in football on the national stage. Oppisite in basketball. Com mon Bobby Hurley..................BOB!

Yup and this was Todd Grahams most talented team ever. His own wwords at the start of the season. Took everything they had to beat a team on there 3rd string qb. Good job

So should asu start their 3rd string qb to be fair? ASU only had their 5th team line, had to use cheerleaders on special teams, and got guys outta the stands a couple plays. The territorial cup returned to where it should be. ASU's season was a success. Lark.

• Like 3

Yup and this was Todd Grahams most talented team ever. His own wwords at the start of the season. Took everything they had to beat a team on there 3rd string qb. Good job

Whoever coaches the kitties next year needs to consider moving Dawkins to 1st team and randle to RB