Sign in to follow this  
257wby

7W snow update

Anybody been up in 7W in the last week? How was the snow up there? Heading up this weekend for the final scouting trip.

Thanks,

Figures... First year out of the last 7, I will not be helping or hunting on this hunt. Snow years are always the best for us. Good luck all you hunters.

Thanks guys.

Johnny, you drive a tall white Ford? If so, I may have run into you a few years ago up there. We used to camp by the corrals at MP 5 on Spring Valley rd.

2010 f350 4 dr 4x4 grey color & 2015 3500 dodge mega cab 4x4 white color also a 2015 kawasaki mule camoflage

I run them both up spring valley rd as much as i can

i should be up this weekend, and thanksgiving as my middle kid has a bull tag also

johnny

I'll be in a White Dodge...if you see me, you are in the wrong unit...

hilarious

• Like 1

It sounds like the snow will be holding off for the hunt. Headed up Thanksgiving morning. Good Luck to all the late rifle bull hunters. I hope to be back home on Sunday but will stay the hole week if needed.

I will more than likely be in a silver 4 door Jeep Wrangler Rubicon now. My son-in-law is letting me take it up for the hunt. So once I get an elk or two down, THEN you can look for my black F250.

It sounds like the snow will be holding off for the hunt. Headed up Thanksgiving morning. Good Luck to all the late rifle bull hunters. I hope to be back home on Sunday but will stay the hole week if needed.

Yep, just checked the forecast and it looks like the storm is petering out. Should be good weather this weekend. Good luck fellas!

Anybody get a bull yet? I have seen one elk in two days. Nothing moving in my area. Going to a different spot tomorrow.

Nothing here yet. Hiking our butts off. Seen cows, no shooters bulls. After seeing 18 big 6x6s, including the bull I have on video from a few months ago, on Thanksgiving Day, they all went underground.