Sign in to follow this  
PelaPapas

Random Question...

Does anybody know of a good place to have screen/glass repaired on a Iphone 6 in Tucson? My wife dropped her phone over the weekend and trying to see if its going to be worth getting it repaired or buying a new one? She called two different places and was quoted $135-150. For $50 more she can buy a whole new phone. Was just trying to see if this was the going rate of getting it repaired?

Any info is appreciated...

My daughter dropped her replacement iPhone 6 about 4 weeks after she got it. We only can make so many claims per year so I just paid $109 +tax to the Apple Store up here in Albuquerque. Twice what I would have to pay on the insurance but worth it in the long run.

• Like 1

Well looks like I'll see if she wants it repaired or replaced.

if it just the glass as is the case 90% of the time, then do it yourself .. you can find the kits all over online for under $25 and plenty of youtube videos to walk you through .... these glass, digitizers, and screens on smartphones, GPS units, and laptops are not that difficult to replace on your own if you are patient and careful... the kits have all you will need ..

if you want to find someone local to do it for you, try Batteries Plus ... I believe they still do glass changes as well as batteries on iphones

• Like 2

See I am not patient and careful. I can solder and put the components on PC boards but that is because I WANT to not because I HAVE to.

• Like 1

Quoted me 140 in Tucson for the iPhone 3 so I upgraded to the newest version iPhone 4 about a year ago for a buck or two. Couldn't be happier with the latest and greatest of technology!! Can't wait til they release the iPhone 5!

• Like 1

Quoted me 140 in Tucson for the iPhone 3 so I upgraded to the newest version iPhone 4 about a year ago for a buck or two. Couldn't be happier with the latest and greatest of technology!! Can't wait til they release the iPhone 5!

you can get 5's for dirt cheap to free through carriers .. they have the 6 out now

• Like 1

you can get 5's for dirt cheap to free through carriers .. they have the 6 out now
the 5 is out already? And they already have a 6??!! Wtf!! Since when?
  • Like 2

Cellphone 911 on Facebook, great guy an cheapest in Phx, he travels and mobile ! KC is his name

• Like 1