Sign in to follow this  
PhxDT

Cell Phone Reception around Payson

So what is the best cell phone service to use in Payson? I heard TMobile kicked up their service. Despite being great most places, Verizon seems to suck around there.

I recently went through the AT&T vs Verizon debate before renewing with Verizon a month ago. Glad I did. I ended up using my cell phone a lot on my 3C mule deer hunt and had great reception throughout the unit. Might not have been able to do that with AT&T. I've also had great reception with Verizon when hunting in 23.

AT&T is not very good up here.

Verizon works great.

Not sure of any others

Another vote for Verizon!

I actually have two phones...... Verizon for personal and AT&T for work. I take them both with me everywhere I go so I have the opportunity to compare the service between the two quite often. There is NO doubt in my mind that Verizon has much better service coverage than AT&T across the board (Can't speak to T-mobile or Sprint). I was even on a backpacking trip to Havasupai Falls a couple of weeks ago and took my iPhone for pics. Amazingly enough, I actually had service WAY down in that canyon! Of course I immediatly put my phone on 'airplane' mode so I couldn't get any texts/calls while there, as planned!! ;)

Verizon!!!

S.

:)

• Like 1

Another vote for Verizon!

I actually have two phones...... Verizon for personal and AT&T for work. I take them both with me everywhere I go so I have the opportunity to compare the service between the two quite often. There is NO doubt in my mind that Verizon has much better service coverage than AT&T across the board (Can't speak to T-mobile or Sprint). I was even on a backpacking trip to Havasupai Falls a couple of weeks ago and took my iPhone for pics. Amazingly enough, I actually had service WAY down in that canyon! Of course I immediatly put my phone on 'airplane' mode so I couldn't get any texts/calls while there, as planned!! ;)

Verizon!!!

S.

:)

Opposite situation here, but same result...had AT&T personal phone and Verizon work. I always carried my work phone for emergencies since Verizon had so much better coverage everywhere.

incredible. Thanks guys