Sign in to follow this  
pstrman

meat processing

+1 for millers sw in queen creek attachicon.gifimage.jpeg

I've used Millers SW as well. They did a great job on my son's elk two years ago.
I had a very good experience with millers as well, my bear turned out awesome. I am and will be a lifetime customer with them. Great people!!!!

If Miller's has a truck nearby, it's a no brainer for me. I've been a very satisfied customer of their's twice now. Once on an elk and most recently a deer. I left the meat with my fancy Caribou Gear game bags and got those back no problem all packaged up nice in butcher paper frozen with the meat. That's going above and beyond. The processing part is always great as well. You tell them how you want it when you check it in, and they even call you to confirm before they get started. Turn around time was good as well. Prices are reasonable. I've also heard good things about Casey's and heard bad about one of the others mentioned but no personal experience with either.

Carl's custom meats in Camp Verde does a great job, they are about 2 minutes off I-17, and he lives close by, so if you are coming through after hours, he will open the doors for you anytime. Great guy, great meat.

• Like 2

Ya other then doing a great job Carl will make you some of the best summer sausage and jerky you'll ever eat

• Like 1