Sign in to follow this  
lancetkenyon

RL22 (2 @ unopened 1# cans)

I bought some RL22 for another member a few (8) months ago when he was looking, but he never picked it up.

I already have 3# for myself, so I don't need 2 more 1# cans. I am all loaded up for what I use RL22 for, so I am looking to sell these two 1# cans.

I paid $33 each, but I will sell for $25 per 1# unopened can. I think I might even have the receipt. I will have to look in the bag though.

I have several pounds I will sell for the same price if someone needs any.

Adam

Adam- my buddy really needs some, I'll take a pound at least if you have it??

Thanks

Houston

I tried to send a pm Big Browns, wouldn't go through, text or call on my cell # if you have a lb or 2 to sell.

Thanks,

Houston

480-540-4445

Is this the same powder that you had to drive to the top of the hill to get reception to call to see if they had it for the guy and then you left early so that you can get down into the valley so you can pick it up for the guy before Bruno's closed? If so that's lame but an 8 month old time you're a nice guy

• Like 1

Is this the same powder that you had to drive to the top of the hill to get reception to call to see if they had it for the guy and then you left early so that you can get down into the valley so you can pick it up for the guy before Bruno's closed? If so that's lame but an 8 month old time you're a nice guy

Nope. I forgot I was out scouting with you when I called that one in. That was H4350 for another member.

I looked through all of my PMs for this one, and have changed phones, so I didn't have the texts. But the member already PMed me and we are meeting up next week to make the swap.